Smart Energy Management | Smartek
Smart panel board (energy management service)
- Predictive analysis of overload using trends to protect circuits.
- Track and analyses low-efficiency devices for reactive power saving.
- Track and analyses devices with bad power factor for power compensation. Harmonic wave reduction plans for circuits or devices.
- Operation management according to power use information, including work. Start up and termination hours manages standby power for unused load.
- Load monitoring for comparative analysis of energy use. Comparative analysis of energy use in similar locations.
- Peak power and power factor setting per load unit for energy management. Remote control using it function.
- Comparative analysis of electric information by hour, day, month, year and energy objectives management.
Smart DB energy management service
- Circuit protection through method of trend analysis and prediction for overload.
- Detecting and analysing defected power factor and gaining phase compensation.
- Considering the reduction of harmonic wave form circuit or appliances.
- Operation management electricity usages from start-up to end of work
- Stand-by electricity management for non-use load.
- Through the virtual monitor as per load of the same kind, comparative analysis for the energy usage.
- Remote administration through information technologies.